[xml][/xml] Anime Pirate King Int'l Guides: Just Trying a Bit of Photography

Monday 27 January 2014

Just Trying a Bit of Photography





Ahoy Captains,

Just a bit of photography (using NX1100), I might give GAMEPASS on some of my games that I usually play. I also posted a One Piece Game Apps For this kind of game but at the moment the only publisher that has a license to run it in IOS and Android are from the Chinese server. So if you will continue to support (TOP UP). Pirate King International might get a license to run it in those Devices I mention. But as of now we can still run it using Puffin App using my guide (Click here for the link PKI4urPhone).


My Game Pass for Blizzard games & Gaming Headset 7.1 Its cheap to buy but it is on the top 10 when it comes to 7.1 Headset. Also you dont need to buy expensive one, If you can find an alternative which surpass the quality of those branded names do buy them.




One Piece Game for Android. But the publisher, language and server in all Chinese version. We still need to wait for the English version 




My Devices



I Just Love my MUG but i Dont have an Office



My Work Station. "17" laptop, with monsters specs, My Galaxy S4 with One Piece Back Cover, Tab 2 "7" free From NX1100 and My liquid Glass Spray (No More Annoying Plastic screen Protector)

No comments:

Post a Comment